- Mike Taylor aka Bear from OSAF contributed 2 buildslaves: an Ubuntu Dapper box for testing his parsedatetime package, and an Intel Mac OSX box for testing two libraries used by OSAF -- vobject and zanshin
- Manuzhai contributed a Gentoo box for testing pysqlite and Trac
- Elliot Murphy from mysql.com will contribute an AMD-64 Ubuntu Dapper box for testing MySQLdb
- In summary, we're up to 5 (soon to be 6) buildslaves, with more on the way
- Seo Sanghyeon created a Google Code project for pybots; he and I are the current admins for this project; you can browse the Subversion repository for various scripts and buildbot config. files
- As a cool side note, Sanghyeon rewrote the home page for pybots.org in reST; the page is kept in subversion and the server hosting pybots.org is doing a svn update every hour, followed by a rest2html call
Also, the Trac unit tests, when running against the latest Python trunk, are failing with an ugly backtrace. If somebody can shed some light, please do.
Again, if you're interested in running a Pybots buildslave, take a look at the various pieces of documentation at pybots.org and send a message to the Pybots mailing list.